Directions to the Church
The address for the ATC (also lovingly nicknamed "the TAB") is:
48631 River Park Drive
Index, WA 98256
NOTE: If you are coming at a time OTHER THAN A SCHEDULED SERVICE, the front security gate will be shut and locked, so make prior arrangements with us to get through the gate, please.
For printed directions, please use this link to Google Maps.
For GPS, the Lat/Long coordinates are: 47.81461, -121.579213
Retreat House Rules
In consideration of the use of the Retreat House facilities, which comes with membership in the Aquarian Tabernacle, I agree to be responsible and adhere to the following:
- I agree to be responsible for myself, my children, and my guests.
- I agree to respect the physical, psychological and spiritual space of others.
- I agree not to engage in violence against anyone, and will refrain from aggressive or predatory behavior.
- I agree to say “no” to any transaction that does not support my well being.
- I agree that I will neither disadvantage another, nor allow another to disadvantage me.
- I agree to keep confidential the identities and actions of others, and limit my sharing to my experiences only.
- I agree to not to gossip, and will share feelings, resentments or withholds directly and respectfully with the person(s) involved or person(s) in charge.
- I agree that I will not be on church property under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance.
- I agree to smoke tobacco in designated areas only, and will not litter.
- I agree to seek assistance should I want it.
- I agree that I understand the meaning and intent of these agreements, and to remain conscious about keeping them. I understand that different events from time to time will have differing ground rules, and I agree to take the responsibility for discovering these differences.
My request to be considered for membership is notice that I agree to these ground rules.
Membership includes the responsibility to know and to follow all of the “house rules” of the Retreat House and any gatherings, festivals, and the like. Individual responsibility is, after all, one of the goals of our religious process of growth and change.
“An ye harm none, do as you will!”
Return to Public Events